GCSO Innovation Lead
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a GCSO Innovation Lead to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who specifically specialises within neurology and immunology. This position will mainly be accountable for recognising and exploring opportunities that improve clinical studies to be patient centric and preparing for the implementation of scalable solutions
- Responsible to develop the framework and processes (including best practices) needed to successfully implement selected initiatives and programs by capitalizing on partner's experience to contribute to the Clinical Development Plans via Program Delivery Leads and Clinical Program Directors.
- Conduct frequent and timely communication of project progress to all stakeholders and ensure alignment of goals.
- You will manage the GCSO Initiative Portfolio Management to define and prioritize GCSO initiatives including monitoring and tracking the status of all GCSO implementation projects to deliver according to project timelines.
- To lead "Current State and Future state" assessments around capabilities and/or processes from ideation and exploration to determine business improvement areas in partnership with internal stakeholders.
- To prepare the organisation for the change management on new initiatives in clinical studies and create an awareness campaign to support the implementation.
- Recognise, gain alignment on, and drive the piloting of specialized vendors needed to execute the organisation's Digital Transformation and provide light touch support for the implementation ensuring processes and SOPs have been updated accordingly.
- Build external networks of peers and providers to ensure the organisation is at the forefront of new technologies and initiatives regarding clinical study innovation and participate on external work groups.
- Educate & collaborate with Development Solutions/ Patient Value Practices and other key stakeholders on knowledge sharing and inform on GCSO innovative solutions.
- Accountable to work with strategic partners to ensure alignment on systems and processes for implementing new vendors or capabilities.
- To build and ensure a high level of internal collaboration and alignment across key stakeholders, as well as with Strategic Partners.
- Any other assigned duties.
- At least 5 years' experience implementing complex initiatives within a regulated matrix / partnership environment within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or CRO industry.
- Proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions.
- Previous team leadership or line management experience is admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.