Senior Director of Biostatistics
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director of Biostatistics to join a mid-size Biopharmaceutical company who are focused on providing therapies to fight numerous debilitating neurological, immune and blood-related diseases This role will be on a permanent basis in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Act as the statistical lead for multiple clinical studies and clinical development program, ranging across all the company's therapeutic divisions.
- Provide leadership to statistical teams on all statistical aspects of study design, analyses, interpretation and reporting activities - including designing and/or selecting innovative statistical methodologies to apply.
- Act as the statistical representative for regulatory interactions and submission-related activities to the FDA and other regulatory agencies.
- Interact with internal and external executive committees, advisory boards, development partners regarding statistical activities and also with key internal members within Biometrics and across functions to synchronize prioritization of projects - namely the Head of Statistical Programming and Data Management.
- Lead process improvement activities within Biostatistics by suggesting, evaluating and supporting the implementation of statistical strategies - including the cost and quality of collaborating with external vendors, Consultants, third-parties and Scientists.
- Act as a professional and dedicated 'Line Manager' to the internal and external team of Biostatisticians and Consultants.
- PhD (preferred) or MSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related.
- Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors.
- Effective 'line or people management' skills plus ability to effectively work cross-functionally.
- Knowledge of programming within SAS or R.
- Knowledge of novel statistical methodologies in trial design and analysis.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and submission-related activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.