Lead Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis in Brussels.
- Perform 'oversight' of the Data Management activities from study start-up to close-out including the design of eCRFs, writing and reviewing Data Management Plans, Data Validation Plans and Submission Plans, UATs, etc.
- Contribute towards the selection and performance review of CROs and vendors.
- Support cross-functional teams (ie. Clinical, Regulatory, Biostatistics) during Kick Off meetings, study meetings and also meetings with external regulatory authorities regarding project submissions.
- Accountable to create, implement and maintain Data Management SOPs and guidelines to ensure adherence to study protocols.
- MSc (preference) or BSc Degree in Life Sciences or related topic.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Data Manager within a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO organisation.
- Knowledge of Vaccines development is desirable, but not required.
- Experience in a 'Lead Data Manager' role is highly desired.
- Knowledge of InForm or Medidata RAVE is highly desired.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.