Director of Statistical Programming
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Director of Statistical Programming to join a medium-sized Biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing T-cell therapies for the treatment of Cancer. This is a permanent position located in Massachusetts.
- Accountable for the oversight of the programming activities that are outsourced to the company's CRO and external vendors.
- Ensure the outsourced projects are aligned to meet timelines, quality and compliance expectations.
- Input SOPs and internal processes for Statistical Programming to deliver in-house programming tasks, standardisation and growth of the team.
- Provide guidance and trainings to the CRO Programming team, working in close collaboration with the CRO's Lead Programmer.
- Recruitment of 10 Statistical Programmers into the tam over the next 24 months.
- Represent the Programming Team in audits and formulate responses to audit questions and findings.
- MSc Degree in Statistics, Computer Science or related area.
- A minimum of 8+ years' experience working in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO industries.
- Prior experience in a 'Lead Programmer' role at a Pharmaceutical, Biotech or CRO.
- Knowledge of CDISC SDTM + ADaM Data Standards.
- Regulatory Submissions and Line Management experience is admirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Director of Statistical Programming
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly