2 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Manufacturing Team is responsible for the production and aseptic fill and finish of vectors, for our clients and partners, to GMP standard.
Working within a newly formed team, you will be supporting the processing of our GMP grade Lentiviral vectors.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Maintaining the GMP compliance of the facility by following approved procedures and accurately completing batch documentation
- Adhering to facility gowning requirements
- Facility cleaning, material transfer, stock management, minor processing steps, use of small equipment, perform environmental monitoring, aseptic qualification and waste removal (Note: this is not an exhaustive list)
- Proactively ensure the facility support areas status is maintained at ‘audit ready’ at all times for GMP and H&S requirements
- Identifying continuous improvement projects and communicate to line managers.
- Support with the achievement of departmental KPIs
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum: GCSE Maths & English
- A positive attitude and a commitment to develop within a growing regulated industry
- Ability to read, understand and follow detailed instructions to complete tasks accordingly.
- Ability to manage time effectively, being able to plan and complete work to schedule
- Evidence of autonomy and the ability to work effectively as part of a wider team
- Responsibility for your work and accountability for the impact of your work on other.
- Previous experience in a similar or highly regulated environment is desirable
- Computer keyboard and computer literacy skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
We look forward to receiving your application
No agencies please.