Senior Procurement Specialist
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Warehouse and Supply Chain team are responsible for the all warehouse and storage activities, procurement and supply chain across all sites, working to GMP standards.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Procurement Specialist to join the team. The purpose of this role is to manage the execution of Procurement services across the business.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Provide purchasing support to all departments
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to ensure best commercial terms
- Identify and recommend new suppliers to the business that offer technical advantage
- Ability to review detailed cost and challenge it
- Manage vendor portfolio and vendor creation
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to CIPS level 4
- Previous experience within Pharmaceuticals and/or Clinical Pharma R&D.
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong demonstrable purchasing experience at both a strategic and tactical level
- Excellent negotiator
- Understand the commercial impact of decisions and implications on procurement process
- Ability to challenge the status quo to deliver outstanding purchasing support
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, focus with a flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to constant changes and project priorities.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives