SENIOR CRA Homebase - Discover Industry World
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We present an opportunity for someone to become a Senior CRA in a globally established CRO Homebase based.
This is a leading sponsor company for biotech, pharmaceutical and medical devices industries worldwide.
You will require at least 2 years of experience working in a CRO in a CRA position with experience in monitoring and some experience as lead CRA its a plus. High level of English is required written and spoken.
! Opportunity open to people from public sector !
* Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters etc
* Conduction of qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol
* Communication with the medical site staff
* Ensure good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements
* Regulatory document review
* Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol
* Assessing the clinical research site's patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement
It is a permanent position located in Lyon and offering a competitive salary.
* Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required;
* Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a health or science related field;
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
* Outstanding communication skills;
* Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
Feel free to apply by submitting your CV in MS Word format to this advert
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.