Senior QA Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An exciting opportunity has arisen in London for a Senior QA Associate to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation where you will assist the Head of Quality Assurance by performing QA operational coordination and support activities.
- You will act as the QMS system administrator for the Document, Training, Audit and CAPA modules at the organisation and liaise with MasterControl support.
- Oversee eQMS review cycles and issue new and revised documents.
- To act as a process expert regarding maintenance of the eQMS.
- Maintain up-to-date status information and supporting documentation for quality-related activities, such as audits, inspections, CAPAs and other quality issues.
- To set up and maintain QA & eQMS files, where appropriate.
- Act as one of the company's authorised personnel for the Document Storage Room.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of company SOPs, including any procedures assigned to this role.
- You will be running reports from the eQMS and providing, when required, regular status updates to QA and DDD management.
- Conduct oneself at all times in accordance with Quality Management System, working practices and Good Clinical Practice/Good Manufacturing Practice regulations, and ensure training in these areas is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Provide support to the Drug Development Department as required.
- Perform all activities in accordance with applicable regulations and ICH/GCP.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail, preferably in a regulatory or QA environment, ideally with an appreciation of the principles of quality assurance.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organisation and time management skills.
- A BSc (or equivalent) in life sciences, nursing or a combination of education and demonstrable QA experience gained within a contract research organisation (CRO), pharmaceutical or biotechnology company.
- Prior experience with electronic QMS systems, ideally MasterControl, including training and system administration.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.