Clinical Laboratory Manager
5 days left
- Experience Level
Role: Clinical Laboratory Manager
For one of Planet Pharma Global CRO clients we are actively looking for a talented Clinical Laboratory Manager to join on a permanent basis.
- Plan, delegate, and organize the completion of laboratory projects/work
- Oversee clinical laboratory testing, evaluation of results, and proficiency of testing
- Revise and implement new laboratory policies and procedures, and implement changes to work processes
- Develop and maintain safety procedures in compliance with applicable regulations
- Monitor laboratory quality assurance and quality improvements
- Bachelor's degree in health-related field and at least 5 years of supervisory experience in a clinical laboratory
- Proven leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Experience with the operations, testing and services of the area(s) supervised, including setting up, reading and releasing test results and troubleshooting equipment
- Extensive laboratory skills and experience
- Knowledge of laboratory theory, preanalytical variables, effective clinical laboratory testing and disease processes, and correlation with clinical laboratory.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.
Apply for Clinical Laboratory Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly