5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Statistician to join one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies in Europe supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. The specialist clinical biometrics CRO is supporting global pharma, biotech, medical device and animal health partners with innovative clinical development services.
Our client is one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies in Europe supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. Using its innovative Electronic Data Collection system, ePRO mobile app and related biometrics services, the company is a market leader in the healthcare arena.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for managing the statistical aspects of assigned projects completed
- Accountable for the timely, reliable and appropriate processing of the statistical evaluations, in compliance with the United Kingdom Statutory Instrument 2004 No 1031 The Medicines for Human Use (Clinical trials) Regulation 2004 and its subsequent amendments, ICH Guidelines for Good Clinical Practise and other national and international standards and legislation as required, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and client instructions.
- You will work closely with Study team members (statisticians, SAS programmers, CRF designers, data managers, project managers, medical writers), as well as Information Technology (IT), Quality Assurance (QA) functions, and the business development group.
- Input into Quotations,
- Provision of Statistical Expertise for Clients.
- Overseeing and Contributing To SAS® Programming.
- Performing the Role of Study Project Manager on Designated Studies.
- Contribute to Process Improvement Initiatives, And the Review of Process Documents.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Contract Research Organisation experience
- Previous Senior Statistician experience
- Project work
- Project Management and Client Coordination
- Business Development
- Process Development
- Statistical Consultancy
Apply for Senior Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly