Regional CRA II - UK
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
For our client, a specialized pharmaceutical organization we are currently looking for a CRA II to join their close-knit clinical team. The CRA II will be managing around 4-6 protocols across dermatology studies within the West Midlands region.
- Perform all kind of the monitoring visits, to include monitoring of proper informed consent procedures, compliance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines. All activities from start up through to close out.
- Document each visit with a quality written monitoring visit report and submit to the reviewer.
- Author and send follow up letter to investigative site documenting the visits.
- Create monitoring visit reports ensuring finalization within contractual obligations.
- Participate in feasibility studies.
- Present study materials at Investigator/study launch meetings when required.
- Perform regulatory activities, if applicable. #LI-NC1
- previous experience of independent clinical monitoring gained from a CRO or Pharma company.
- Experience of start up activities through to close out visits.
- Very good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH Guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to prioritize
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies
- Position requires approximately 50% travel
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply through our online application.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.