6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Project Manager leads and manages independently projects of moderate complexity, on all operational and financial aspects.
- In a matrix fashion, lead and manage the project team, in planning and executing the project to meet contractual quality, timeline, and budget expectations and specifications.
- Actively manage client communication, interaction, and satisfaction.
- Actively and proactively manage project timelines, scope and budget, including changes during the life of a project.
- Ensure all relevant project documentation is up to date and follows SOP and other relevant regulations.
- Actively manage project financial performance, to achieve profitability target, and report status and outlook (including revenue, invoicing and forecasting).
- Communicate status of timelines, scope and budget to the sponsor and to Cytel management.
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned customers for general project aspects, especially, relating to scope, timeline, budget and quality.
- Bachelor degree in statistical field
- 3-5 years work experience, preferably in Biostatistics, Programming, or Data Management required
- 1 year Project Management experience required
- Experience in CRO environment preferred
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Leadership skills, including the ability to build effective teams, motivate others, and delegate effectively
- Basic knowledge of Project Management Principles and Methods
- Strong financial management skills
- Structured approach to problem-solving, well organized and systematic
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office tools.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa
- Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa
- Clinical Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa
- Data Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa