Senior Recruitment Consultant
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Location & Start Date:
Office based in London or Home Based throughout the UK
Our story so far:
Planet Pharma is the market leading staffing business within the Pharmaceutical / CRO world in the United States. We are recognised by our diverse client portfolio as the 'go-to' supplier to meet challenging resourcing needs. Our goal was to bring that reputation to the European / EMEA region, and set ourselves apart as the supplier /vendor of choice in the competitive EU recruitment space.
How do we do that? We hire talented, motivated, and knowledgeable staff to work for us, who are passionate about being successful and work tirelessly to achieve personal and professional goals.
Having experienced a number of record quarters we are looking to hire experienced Recruiters and Senior Recruiters to join a growing team in the UK supporting our clients throughout EMEA.
Within this role you will be responsible for Delivery of candidates to a number of high profile clients.
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of qualified clinical research/ technical candidates.
We will also expect this Senior Recruiter to take responsibility for incentives, training, team events, handover support and general day-to-day team related queries.
- Primarily acting as a Recruiter, your main responsibility will be to find high quality candidates for permanent and interim assignments.
- Full cycle recruitment responsibilities; Source, Interview, Negotiate, Benefit Education/Administration, On-boarding and Maintenance
- Utilize job boards, networking, direct recruitment, social media and other advanced recruitment methodologies to identify talented permanent and consulting candidatess
- Utilize resume and applicant tracking software to identify, track and retrieve resumes and candidates
- Build long-lasting quality relationships with industry professionals
- Support the Team Leader's and Associate Director with day-to-day team management activities
- To support / lead incentives, training events, onboarding of new hires and the hire of new recruits
- Support Planet's brand on social media
- Be a point-of-support for the current recruitment team
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous recruitment experience ideally within the pharmaceutical sector or a scientific sector
- A real enjoyment of recruitment and a passion for finding candidates
- Naturally hard-working
- Happy to work in a growing environment and a changing environment
- A can-do attitude and a problem solver, we are growing and are constantly looking to improve our service
- A love of working in a fast-paced environment!
We are heavily investing in growing our business at this time and would welcome further discussions in strict confidence around potential opportunities tailored personally to your situation.
Be part of our story.....
For more information, please contact : Rowena Horn
Apply for Senior Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly