Scientific Proposal Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Agilex Biolabs is a Regulated Bioanalytical laboratory which offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset. It is through our employees’ integrity, expertise and hard work that we can provide high quality bioanalytical services. We are committed to providing a challenging and stimulating environment where what our people do matters.
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Scientific Proposal Analyst to join our Business Development team at Agilex. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, you will utilise high level scientific skills to research and assess bio-Analytical opportunities; including scientific review of literature, client methodologies and clinical protocols of relevance to the business opportunity, in order to develop a cost-based proposal for the Agilex business area (Immunoassay, Immunobiology, Chromatographic Bioanalysis/LCMS).
- Coordination of RFPs and proposal development.
- Preparation of Quotations and Change Orders in conjunction with the VPBD and relevant Directors of Immunoassay/Immunobiology and LCMS
- Preparation of Change Orders
- Liaising with VPBD on the status of Work Orders and Change Orders.
- As directed, contribute to continuous improvement of the Agilex Biolabs laboratory through the author and review of SOPs and Document Templates.
- Appropriately escalate issues discovered in day-to-day performance of tasks and work towards resolution.
- Other duties as directed by Line Management or delegate.
What you'll need to succeed
- Honors degree in the appropriate discipline or appropriate industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in regulated bio-analysis or similar scientific industry
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to set priorities, analyse problems, formulate clear and effective solutions and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgment
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously and cooperatively with other people and to work independently without supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management and other departments
- Maintain strict adherence to client confidentiality issues
- Provide, justifies, and acts upon initiatives to generate new business
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Willingness to work in and be supportive of a positive and dynamic team culture
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Bio-analytical method development experience across immunoassay, immunobiology, cell biology or chromatographic bioanalysis is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the clinical/preclinical trials landscape is highly desirable.
We offer training and career development opportunities to build the skills and progress the careers of our employees. Our Quality commitment extends to a quality culture for our employees. We want you to enjoy working here, and promote a collaborative, and fun team environment.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian permanent resident or have an appropriate working visa.
As part of your application, please ensure you respons to the below questions:
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer