Editorial Project Leader
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
About the role
As an Editorial Project Leader you will be an established Senior Medical Writer with previous Medical Communications experience. You will take the editorial lead on key (high potential/high value) accounts, attending project briefing meetings, delivering high quality material, providing account area expertise and advice to the internal team and clients (commercial, therapy area and product-related) and contributing to strategic account development. With a focus on project management at an editorial level, you will effectively manage competing projects, and work with the resourcing team to ensure that their accounts are adequately resourced.
Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the life science industry. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, Fishawack Health is now an 800+ strong global organisation, bringing together best-in-class agencies and experts across Medical Communications, Consulting, and Commercial.
We help develop, launch, and grow brands for clients across the life sciences industry, including global pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers and emerging biotech and healthcare companies. Our internationally registered, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Knutsford, Manchester, Brighton and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Scottsdale, St. Louis and San Diego).
What you'll do
- Manage the quality of delivery on projects, ensuring that all elements are developed to exceed client expectations
- Ensure projects are progressed effectively and efficiently by working with the resourcing team to identify and implement adequate resource
- Liaise directly with clients and external experts to provide detailed briefings to the editorial team
- Work with the client services team to develop proposals and pitches on accounts, ensuring that your assigned accounts are developed to the highest potential
- Collaborate with account managers and event managers to achieve high recoveries on assigned accounts
- Ideally 3 years'+ medical communications writing experience
- Higher degree in relevant subject; post-graduate qualification preferred
- Ability to work to your allocated deadlines and project specifications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives, amongst other benefits.
Apply for Editorial Project Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly