Systems Administrator & IT Support £40k - £55k
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Systems Administrator, SysAdmin, IT Support, Azure, Networks, Active Directory, Cloud
£40,000 - £55,000 p/a d.o.e
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator & IT Support professional to join a global Pharmaceutical company. They have operations within medicines, clinical trial supply chain and manufacturing as well as commercial products and services.
This is a key position within the company, reporting directly to the IT Director you will be responsible for IT systems administration across their global affiliates.
• System administration tasks (i.e., Azure Cloud services and customized built Portal). Management of account and access rights for systems, including online & on-premise Active Directory
• Procurement for software, IT equipment and other devices.
• Assist in managing license subscriptions and IT assets
• First line support for troubleshooting local networks, local devices/applications and global cloud systems
• Managing the service providers for local IT support at different offices
• Support for software/application quality assurance testing
• Create user guides and training materials through different media.
• Conduct training for users.
Your career to date will need to have experience managing the following systems:
• Microsoft Azure services such as Azure gateway, Azure virtual Network, Network Security Group etc.
• Active Directory.
• Virtualisation systems such as Azure VM and HyperVI.
• Networks and VPN's.
• Office 365, Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint.
• You'll need experience with both Mac and Windows environments.
• Experience managing CRM, ERP, DMS and telephone systems are a plus.
• A degree in Management Information Systems is considered an asset.
• Ability to speak / fluency with German would be great but is not essential
This position is a full-time permanent job.
In addition to the basic salary they also offer a generous employee benefit package including training courses and a range of employee well-being perks.
If you have a forward-thinking attitude and are ready to go the extra mile then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.