Freelance QA Consultant (German speaker required) - Remote
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A German speaking Quality Assurance professional is required to conduct a range of QA activities within a highly regulated GMP environment. The position will work with biologicals for an Immuno-Oncology pipeline in clinical development.
- Write and review quality agreements
- Provide technical and operational QA expertise cross-functionally
- Point of contact for CMO's and vendors
- Preferably a life science degree (PhD / MSc / BSc)
- Additional qualifications such as lead Six Sigma is desirable
Professional / Industry experience
- Preferably 5+ years of industry experience
Freelance contract (6-12 months) / 1.0FTE but can also consider 0.8FTE
Attractive pay rate (hourly)
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)203 868 8607 or e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!