Account Director - Medical Communications - Remote
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
I am looking for an individual with the drive and commitment to join a new team as an Account Director. The role involves taking responsibility for the strategic direction and delivery of a team working across a portfolio of products (multiple therapeutic areas).
The role is located in the city center of Manchester, but you can work from anywhere in the UK. It will not only save you time and money but will also allow you to manage your time efficiently. Moreover, my client values the time of its employees by setting their workday on a flexible hours system.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Identifying and leading business development opportunities
- Developing solutions for client
- Ensuring quality delivery
- Taking ownership of financial predicting and reporting, and fostering a productive and healthy working culture within the team
- Fulfill line management responsibilities
- 5 years+ experience in medical communications
- Strategic thinking
Please only apply if you have proven experience within a Medical Communications agency.
For more information about the role and the benefits, please send a recent copy of your CV in a MS Word document to me, Karina, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be contacted immediately to discuss this position, as well as similar opportunities currently available.
If you know someone in your network who may be interested in the above, then you are more than welcome to pass on my details to them, so that I can be of assistance to them