Junior Market Access Officer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Strategic design, management, and creation of digital materials meeting the needs of payer and policy makers. Take charge of the end-to-end content delivery process, with insights fed back into the content planning, design and creation.
- Support the market access department by the management of promotional content for payers and policy makers through the medical legal review process in accordance with the ABPI code of practice i.e. Veeva Vault Promomats administration
- Project management and internal stakeholder management to support customer collaborations (partnerships / Joint working).
Full job description available on application
· Digital promotion experience
- Previous Payer / policy maker experience, and understanding of their roles, motivations, and needs
- Creation and delivery of materials centered around medicine value for this customer group
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with an understanding of the typical departments comprising a prescription medicine pharmaceutical organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.