CRA II / Senior CRA - Home based anywhere in Norway
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is now recruiting for an experienced CRA to join one of their key clients in Norway . The position will focus on Oncology (head & neck, melanoma, lung, gastric & cervical cancer) and paediatric studies. We are looking for an experienced CRA; someone who has a proven track record of monitoring trials in Norway as ideally you will be needed to support less senior CRAs.
The Covance Clinical team in Norway is quite large (approximately 23 staff in total) and so you will have plenty of colleagues and feel part of a team, with regular meet ups every other month and many team telecons in between.
Key elements of the job:
- 100% home based but you will be welcome to come into the Oslo office regularly
- All the sites will be in Norway with the majority in the Oslo area and West coast Bergen area
- Many of the Oncology sites will be University hospitals
- Your line manager will be based in Oslo, so close by to support.
- In return we provide a very competitive basic salary, a car allowance, 30 days annual leave and an excellent pension scheme
Other Information: This role is afull time & permanent position to beemployed directly with Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior CRA, Clinical Research Associate, Norway, Oslo, Monitor, Oncology, Cardiology, Nordics, CRO
BSc Degree or Nursing background
- At least 2 years as a CRA in Norway
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Some experience in oncology is a strong preference!