Lead Clinical Data Manager (Freelance)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
For one of Planet Pharma’s clients we have a new opportunity for an experienced Clinical Data Manager with Lead experience for a new freelance contract opportunity.
Working as a Lead Clinical Data Manager your remit will be to ensure the successful execution of clinical data management deliverables for global clinical trials. You will lead the Data Management project, oversee CROs and act as a study or department expert for DM processes and oversee other data managers on both a project and team level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Data Manager looking for a freelance contract, working embedded with an FSP biopharmaceutical client
The position is offered on a contract basis for a 12-month period and with a highly competitive rate. The position can be fully home based across Europe provided (longer term) you can travel to Belgium a minimum of twice per month.
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have:
- Life Sciences (or related) Degree
- Extensive experience as a Clinical Data Manager gained with a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company
- Experience managing vendors/CROs and be adept at using your excellent relationship management skills to drive delivery
- Team player with advanced communication skills also required
- Eligibility to work in country of residence and fluent in English
- Maximum of 1-month notice period strongly preferred
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0)208 090 6288.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.