Therapeutic Area Head (TAH) Liaison
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As a Therapeutic Area Head Liaison, your role will be to oversee the activities/deliverables under project scope, including timeliness and quality metrics, individual and team workload and provide secretarial support for the medical tower team.
As part of your role, you will
- Maintain oversight of product transfer activities between Sponsor and IQVIA Global Safety Officers (GSOs).
- Serve as main contact point at IQVIA for PV GBU list related activities including changing GSO names, or product status.
- Assisting with product assignments in accordance with therapeutic areas and GSO workload.
- Supporting activity tracking, including periodic reconciliation of IQVIA tracking system and Sponsor tracking systems.
- Providing metrics from IQVIA tracking system regarding individual and team workload.
- Analysing timesheet data to assess individual and team workload.
- Supporting with workload estimations prior and after implementing process changes.
- Overseeing timeliness and quality of IQVIA GSO deliverables.
- Support with IQVIA feedback on KPI metrics when required.
- Support in development of standard timelines for various deliverable types.
- QC of weekly tracking of HA requests and content for IQVIA input for monthly safety oversight reports for client.
- Manage medical tower meetings (scheduling, meeting minutes, tracking of actions).
- Support technological improvements in tracking and workflows.
- Perform additional project-related and administrative tasks such as providing project metrics to management.
- Participate in continuous improvement of all departmental processes and procedures, including implementation of lean six sigma principles.
- Analytical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great at prioritising and managing your time
- Incredibly passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed
- Striving to deliver excellence
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with your internal and external stakeholders
To excel in this role, you will have
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word processing and data entry skills
- Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Knowledge of ICH and GCP and pharmacovigilance terminology
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.