Country Manager Netherlands
- Experience Level
In proud partnership with PAION! we are seeking a Commercial Country Manager to play a key role in the launch of an innovative new product in General Anesthesia for procedural Sedation. Having already launched successfully in the US and APAC regions, our client’s mission is to launch into Europe to become a leading specialty pharmaceutical company in the fields of anesthesia and critical care.
The Commercial Country Manager will be the ‘PAIONeer’ for executing a comprehensive Country commercial plan across the Nordics for the successful launch and growth of the product. The role will take P&L responsibility, will lead the field force and will play a key role in building the success of the organisation in the Anesthesia and ICU sedation arena.
- Drive the business of the local Country organisation
- Responsibility for the (virtual) P&L of the Country
- Responsibility for the compliant and lawful business conduct of the local organisation
- Lead and manage the contracted field force
- Liaise with Corporate & European organisations on all product & other corporate matters
- Input to product opportunities at a local level
- Manage key outsourced and insourced business-critical functions
- Drive all sales & marketing efforts in the country
- Demonstrable experience in various commercial functions of a pharmaceutical company
- Profound knowledge of key processes of a pharmaceutical, local operating company
- Solid understanding of the local Market Access environment
- Good understanding of the local hospital market and related products
- Experience in running and/or starting-up the business of a local pharmaceutical operating company
We are looking for an individual with excellent leadership and people management skills, a hands-on / self-starter attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for launching a successful new product.
TSP is proud to be working exclusively with PAION to find the best talent!
Contact us for an informal discussion or apply online.