PCR/ DNA Extraction Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A newly opened and growing testing facility on the frontline of fighting Covid-19 are hiring PCR/ DNA extraction analysts. You will be tasked with analysing RT PCR data generated by the clinical laboratory team and required to provide results of Covid-19 diagnosis. Our complete workflows with standardized equipment and kits are available to help labs address their SARS-CoV-2 testing challenges.
- Reviews test results, maintains legible work records, and enters findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Participates, as requested, in the training of new employees.
- Abides by laboratory safety policies and procedures.
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted, as necessary.
Multiple sites in the UK – Including South Wales, Midlands and south UK
12-month fixed term contract
Attractive + benefits.
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 20 3928 8388 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Per Annum Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Scientist Per Annum Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- R & D Per Annum Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Laboratory Per Annum Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Scientific Per Annum Full Time Contract jobs in United Kingdom