Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are Hiring!
Position: Experienced CRA/SCRA
Location: The Netherlands
Upsilon Global are partnered with a leading, global rare disease and oncology CRO who are seeking an experienced CRA/SCRA to join their growing team in The Netherlands. Due to exciting new projects and company expansion, the successful SCRA will be responsible for monitoring complex, high-profile studies across both The Netherlands and Belgium, and will be responsible for oversite of the Dutch CRA team.
The successful SCRA will have project responsibility across the whole life cycle of the project, from site identification and initiation, through to close out and database lock. Experience in study start-up and regulatory submissions is highly advantageous.
Our partner is a smaller CRO, and you will have the opportunity to take full ownership assigned projects, working closely with the senior management team. Employees are valued, and are actively encouraged to contribute to the successful direction of the company, where their voices are always heard.
- Educated to degree level in Life Sciences, or an equivalent of education, training and experience
- Previous CRA experience in either a CRO or pharmaceutical/biotech industry or equivalent, relevant experience and/or demonstrated competencies
- Minimum of 3.5 years’ experience of independent monitoring
- Excellent communication and organisational skills is essential
- Evidence of a client focused approach to working
- Experience using computerised information systems, electronic spreadsheets, word processing and electronic mail required
- Ability to travel overnight; up to 60% regional expected on average & based on regional requirements. International travel as needed
- Fluency in English and Dutch. Additional languages are advantageous
- Previous experience of working within oncology is highly desirable. Experience of haematology and cardiology is also advantageous
- Previous experience of monitoring in rare and complex therapeutic areas and monitoring EDC trials is highly desirable
- Previous experience of site start-up (feasibility, contract negotiations, submissions) experience
- Previous experience of mentoring and training junior CRAs would be beneficial for a more senior CRA position