Study Support Assistant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As a Study Support Assistant (SSA), you will play a key role in independently assisting the team to ensure the most effective and efficient study start up, by providing administrative and tracking support.
What you need
- Supporting the Study Start up Associate with tasks including; tracking, filling, collating and verifying, for completeness, submission documentation for submission to the Regulatory/Competent Authority (CA)/Ethics Committee(EC) and other relevant authorities and helping with the translation of these documents
- Looking after the submission progress tracking by updating the relevant ICON/Sponsor tracking system.
- Be proficient with ICON/Sponsor Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS).
- Setting, up, coordinate and maintain department electronic filing systems.
- Coordinate and attend meetings as requested and assist in the production of slides, overheads etc as needed
- Assisting in the co-ordination of payments to CA/EC and other relevant authorities and be familiar with ICH GCP and ICON SOPs
What you need
- The successful candidate will have a high school diploma, or local equivalent with good interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with meticulous attention to detail
- Research or Healthcare related academic or work experience would be preferable but not essential
- You will possess excellent written and verbal communication in English