CRA II- Italy
5 days left
- Experience Level
- You are passionate about spending your professional time working on finding new treatment options for patients and their families suffering from cancer or rare diseases
- You are calm, thoughtful, and responsive when things don’t go as planned.
- You are well-prepared, whether it be for an investigator meeting, site visit or project team update, always staying two steps ahead of the game.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail; identifying potential study risks and propose mitigation solutions.
- You will monitor and be responsible for the progress of clinical studies at investigative sites and ensure that clinical studies are conducted, recorded, and reported per protocol, SOPs, ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulations and standards. You will coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study (i.e., identify investigators; helping prepare regulatory submissions, conducting pre-study and initiation visits, etc.).
Apply for CRA II- Italy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly