Medical Science Liaison North UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Field based role covering the North of the UK
- Competitive package including bonus and car allowance
- Global pharma company
- This position will take the lead role in delivering face to face scientific and clinical information and services as appropriate.
- This will include maintaining thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data;
- Acting as a product specialist resource providing detailed knowledge of medical information to support key communication messages and to present medical communications data to customers on request;
- Building professional relationships with local, regional, and national opinion leaders in therapeutic areas of commercial and research interest and effectively communicating disease state and product knowledge, either formally or informally, through clinical and scientific presentations to KOLs in line with the PMCPA Code of Practice.
Full job description available on application
- Candidates should have a life science graduate, ideally with a relevant PhD, pharmacy or medical qualification and relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry - field based experience is desirable.
- Client are considering candidates with prior MSL, pharma sales experience and nurse trainers
- A proven track record in developing and delivering medical education programmes and experience with OTC products is desirable.
- Covering the North of the UK so ideally candidate will be based Birmingham upwards.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Medical Science Liaison North UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Scotland
- Medical Advisor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Scotland
- Medical Science Liaison £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Scotland
- Scientific Advisor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Scotland
- Medical Communications £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Scotland