Fix-term contract. As a member of the People Strategy and Culture team, the People Services Professional will perform a variety of tasks, with a focus on providing excellent People Services customer service and operational support. The People Services Professional will provide support in the areas of; Employee and Manager Customer Service support, On Boarding, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Leave Administration, Compensation, Employee Relocations, Employee data entry and management, Data Reporting and Auditing, Terminations, and engagement activities. RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Provide front line customer service support for HR questions to managers and employees.
- Process all workforce transactions, including, but not limited to, hiring, leaves of absence, terminations, and organizational, position, and job code changes within the HR systems.
- Receive requests for separations (voluntary and involuntary), analyzes the requests, and processes and creates separation packages, as appropriate.
- Provide Benefits Administration, Leave Administration, and Benefits billing support.
- Maintain a strong understanding of HR policies and procedures and stays abreast of federal, state, and local regulations concerning employment.
- Troubleshoot workforce management transactions that arise in the Manager Self-Service and Employee Self-Service applications.
- Serve as a resource for policy and process related workforce management transactional questions from People Business Partners, Managers and other People Strategy and Culture team members.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is maintained for all core People Services activities and in compliance with polices and legal requirement.
- Participate in the evaluation of existing processes and recommendation of new approaches to drive continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain the core HR database utilized as the knowledge base for all other People related functions.
- Produce and distribute People Strategy and Culture reports and analytics.
- Manage Employee data for reporting and compliance purposes.
- Knowledge of concepts, policies, and procedures related to HR workforce and benefits
- Ability to perform complex tasks under minimal supervision, with some degree of latitude and creativity
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor laws
- Advanced ability to use computers, and computer software packages for research, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to use judgment in data
- Ability to organize files, records, and documents
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, and outside contacts
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business, or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years of directly related experience
- HR, Compensation and/or benefit certifications preferred
- Intermediate English level with business communication experience