SIA Team Manager - EMEA - Home based
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health . You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our goal-driven teams combine and deliver start-up activities for the clinical trials, collaborating to improve processes, cycle and flexibility. We partner with our sites, businesses and colleagues around the world to decrease start-up timelines and exceed expectations.
We ar e currently recruiting for upcoming vacancies for Site Intelligence and Activation Team Managers (SIA Team Managers) to join our team in EMEA , working remotely. The SIA Team Manager completes site activation deliverables within assigned projects or programs and ensures all project deliverables meet customer expectations and contracted deliverables . The SIA team Manager will provid e accurate projections, report updates, and ongoing risk assessments and c ollaborates with PPD teams to manage all financial and contractual aspects of the studies related to site activation . You will also coordina te feasibility, site contracts, and country teams in a matrix environment and manage the assigned scope of work against timelines, costs, and quality.Qualifications:
To be considered for the role of SIA Team Manager you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years')
- Demonstrate d ability to lead, liaise and coordinate cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of cross functional project management
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to identify and remedy risks related to contractual deliverables and provides solutions
- Comprehensive understanding and appreciation of clinical research /development
- Understanding of cross-cultural awareness and can adapt appropriately
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme , ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture , where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We've grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you.
#LI - KB 2
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.