Description: Job Title: Clinical Project Manager Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom Schedule: Permanent or Freelance - Full Time
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager to join our client-based team. This is for one of the leading global biopharmaceutical companies, with a focus on Neurology and Immunology.
This is a permanent, office based position in the Berkshire area, with flexibility to work from home up to 3 days per week (while initially home based due to COVID). We can consider Freelancers but this role will fall within IR35.
The Clinical Project Manager will be working on Immunology trials and previous experience with Phase I studies is required. Job specific tasks and responsibilities:
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Delivery of one or more studies from protocol through to study report and archiving. These can be all types of studies from First in Human to Phase IV.
- Manage the interface between the Sponsor, Phase I Unites, CROs and other vendors to ensure assigned studies are delivered according to contract specification, with high quality, on time and on budget.
- Lead the internal and joint Clinical Study team, providing study-specific decision-making, developing strategies for increasing study efficiencies and co-coordinating issue detection, resolution and, where necessary, escalation to Program Delivery Leads.
- Senior CPMs will be accountable for more complex studies and/or those with high visibility.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Strong experience required in clinical development, including team leadership.
- Experience managing in-house and/or outsourced regional or global Phase I, II and III studies (First in Human to multicenter clinical studies) from study start-up to study report completion.
- Senior Clinical Project Managers must have substantial experience in study management in different indications and proven ability to manage complex multinational studies or multiple simultaneous studies from start to end.
- Experience working with Immunology, or other complex therapies, such as Oncology, Rare Disease, Rheumatology, etc.
Who will you be working for? About CROMSOURCE
- Clinical trial management in Early and Late Phase and team leadership
- Motivation, mentoring and integration of individuals on multi-functional international teams.
- Delivery of scientific/medical presentations and training to both large and small audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Scientific and technical knowledge: GCP and regulatory environment; medical knowledge and research experience; and basic principles of data management and statistics
- Proactive approach, drive and follow-through
- Managing multiple concurrent responsibilities in an environment of changing priorities without close supervision
- Ability to handle detailed technical matters and team dynamics
- Reconciliation of conflicting priorities
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do. Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates. About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously. The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Keywords:
Clinical Project Manager, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Study Manager, Phase I, Early Phase, Immunology, PM, CPM, SM, CSM, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Outsourced, Outsourcing, CRO, Contract Research Organization, Permanent
Skills: Clinical Project Manager, Immunology Location: United Kingdom Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email