Description: Job Title: Translational Medicine PhysicianLocation: Berkshire, United KingdomSchedule: Permanent OR Freelance, Full Time
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for a Physician to join our client-based team. This is for one of the leading global biopharmaceutical companies, with a focus on Rheumatology, Dermatology and Immunology for this specific role.
We are looking for a MD with previous experience in one of the aforementioned therapy areas, to provide clinical drug development and medical expertise to projects and to successfully deliver novel candidates through to proof of concept. Responsibilities will include input to all clinical aspects of early drug development, ranging from input to target selection through to proof of concept decision point. The Physician will work with external experts to establish methodologies that can be applied to the Sponsor's clinical development programs. Job specific tasks and responsibilities:
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Provide clinical leadership at all stages of project progression from target selection through to proof of concept.
- Follow candidate selection and through early clinical development. This will be via the role of Clinical Sub-team leadership or Study Physician.
- Work in partnership with other key lines (e.g. Research, Development Sciences, Regulatory, etc.) to ensure all clinical aspects of the development plan are of high quality. This includes devising a feasible, efficient and innovative clinical plan, with clear decision points/criteria to inform project progression to proof of concept.
- Ensure alignment of early clinical strategy and decision criteria with objective criteria within the department, enabling seamless transition post-proof of concept to late phase development.
- Act as Study Physician for project clinical studies (phase I-IIa, as well as relevant Translational Medicine studies). This will include design and protocol authoring, medical input and writing of sections of key documents (protocol, regulatory, IB) to study operational set-up procedures and regulatory interactions, medical oversight/monitoring of studies, results interpretation and presentation.
- Ensure clinical and medical feasibility of study protocols.
Who will you be working for?About CROMSOURCE
- Registered Medical Doctor (preferably with MD or PhD post-graduate qualification or equivalent)
- Experience in early drug development either as PI/sub-PI in external clinical trials as a practicing clinician, or gained via industry roles
- Proven track record of successful leadership of and contribution to clinical/scientific projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of and strong aptitude for early clinical development
- Demonstrate good understanding of research principles and technologies underpinning pre-clinical drug development
- Strong drive to initiate and apply innovative approaches to early drug development
- Delivering projects of high quality, to time and on budget
- Communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders including project team members, senior management, Key Opinion Leaders, and regulatory agencies.
- Inclusive, enthusiastic and collegiate approach enabling high quality performance in a matrix environment. Able to manage uncertainty and organisational change.
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do. Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously. The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Keywords:
Physician, Medical Doctor, MD, Clinician, Study Physician, Medical Monitor, Translational Medicine, Early Phase, Pre-Clinical, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Immunology, GCP, Contract, Temporary, Contract Research Organisation, Freelance, Contractor, Temporary, Pharma
Skills: Medical Monitor Location: United Kingdom Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email