Job Overview: Do you have a degree in Computer Sciences or similar paired with a real passion for data? Are you an Excel whizz with high attention to detail? Do you want a career in data management?
Together, we are creating a dynamic products and services company, dedicated to supporting research that makes a real difference to people's lives.
Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today. Chances are, you or someone you know has benefitted from a medicine or medical device that Covance helped develop.Come and join us as a Data Management Associate in Huntingdon OR Harrogate!
We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies and the supply of animal models and services, to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships. Main Responsibilities:
- Complying with UK and International GLP and GCP regulations.
- Performing pre-clinical data management
- Preparing the data management folder for studies
- Reviewing data management specifications and sending responses directly to customers
- Collaborating with internal partners regarding the required database set-up
- Reviewing work prepared by others in the team
- Providing advice to colleagues in solving data management problems
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements and maximising productivity
- Further qualification (e.g., HND) in Computing or related subject or some experience of performing data management within an applicable industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office and good knowledge of using EXCEL and/or databases
- Experience of data management services is desirable
- Programming and/or SAS knowledge is advantageous
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical industry or SEND format is desirable