Job Overview: Company Overview:
LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company with a mission to improve health and improve lives. Combining world-class diagnostic solutions with its drug development business, Covance, LabCorp's cutting-edge technologies, unparalleled data, and growing menu of standard and highly-specialized tests not only inform and empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. LabCorp's 65,000+ employees are pursuing critical advances in science and changing the delivery of healthcare while advancing essential vaccines, cancer-fighting breakthroughs, and life-changing treatments for rare diseases.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential. Global Internship Program:
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the LabCorp/Covance 2021
Global Internship Program as a Intern-In house CRA in Warsaw, Poland !We offer real work assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Healthcare disciplines, are challenging and recognized to the organization as valuable. In addition, we encourage professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
In addition to departmental and professional development work, our interns have the opportunity:
- To showcase their work to senior management, their supervisor and mentors
- Participate in a group philanthropic project as part of our dedication to the community
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering scientific work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world. We are currently recruiting University studentsfor an internship to join the Clinical Operations team in Warsaw, Poland.This is afull-time temporaryposition which will start in March/April 2021 and finish after 12 month. Student status is a must.
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Perform CRF review, query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on Covance or client data management systems, assist with generation and reconciliation of queries to investigative sites/clients to resolve problem data
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators' meetings, submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees)
- General On-Site Monitoring Responsibilities: assist Senior CRA, CRA-2 and CRA-1 with on-site tasks as required and according to training goals (e.g. review of Case Report Forms and Study File Notebook, drug accountability)
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Be studying for a Life Science degree in biochemistry, medical sciences, biology, chemistry or similar.
- Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
- A willingness to learn
- Great attention to detail - aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Polish language and in English, both written and verbal
- Exhibit computer literacy (MS Windows ), word processing and spreadsheet software competency