We are searching for a Medical Science Liaison Manager for the region Köln, Kaiserslautern, Saarbrücken, Trier, Koblenz, Bonn, Aachen. In this position, you will represent Medical Affairs externally to establish and maintain medical relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and key accounts on behalf of Vifor Pharma Group.
Yours tasks will include the following:
- Develop and maintain scientific and medical expertise (Indications and products)
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOLs, HCPs and professional organizations
- KOL engagement, key account medical support, training and other appropriate activities
- Facilitate scientific engagement, scientific exchange and medical information
- Provide clinical presentations and respond to medical requests
- Update medical team and other internal stakeholders on medical community interactions
- Support the development, implementation and completion of medical activities (advisory boards, congress symposia, hospital meetings and speaker programs) and attend relevant scientific meetings and conferences
- Serves as a medical resource for internal medical and sales training
- Support company sponsored clinical research and IIS process
- Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Develop personal and professional capabilities to improve skills and professional capabilities
For this role you will need to bring the following requirements:
- MSc in Medical Field (e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biology)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in research, pharmaceutical medical affairs or clinical practice
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with pharma industry and healthcare compliance requirements locally and globally
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and good oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in public scientific presentations
We are looking for a strong team player with good communication and networking skills. An entrepreneurial spirit with a humble approach and the ability to influence and persuade stakeholders are important competencies for this role.About Us The Vifor Pharma Group
is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career