We are looking for our future laboratories equipment technician in our process Equipment Engineering & Qualification department.
Your role will consist of managing the requalification /maintenance/ calibration program, of updating the documentation relating to the laboratory equipment (Masterfile, Qualif/Valid Doc, supplier documentation) in the state of the art the laboratories equipment in accordance with pharmacopoeia and GMP requirements. Your missions will include the following tasks:
- Lead in the requalification /maintenance/ calibration program implementation.
- Coordinate internally or externally the periodical qualification activities.
- Coordinate activities with production and laboratories departments.
- Manage deviations issued as part of qualification activities.
- Determine qualification strategies / VP writing.
- Perform qualification activities or review it
To carry out its missions, we are looking for a communicative and open-minded person with the following profile:
- Technical degree in chemistry biochemistry, Pharmacy, or similar
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in laboratory Equipment management in a similar position within a pharmaceutical or Biotech industry
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and pharmaceuticals guidelines (GXP, ICH, Ph. Eur. ...
- Fluent in French and English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge of German is an asset
- Very good knowledge of Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook,..) and Quality Management System (deviation management, chance control process, SOP writing)
You are distinguished by your strong team spirit and good interpersonal skills, which allow you to easily integrate into a new team and develop a very good collaboration with other departments. Naturally dynamic and flexible, you work independently and know how to manage your priorities in order to deliver valuable and accurate results on time. You are a solution-oriented person with a constructive critical mind. About Us The Vifor Pharma Group
is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career