We are currently looking for a Global Business Planning & Market Insights Senior Manager. In this role, you will report to the Global Head of Business Planning & Market Insights and be responsible for driving the strategic & tactical analysis plan for specific brand/s by leveraging analytics to generating actionable insights for Vifor.
This role will require a high level of cross functional interaction and internal customer management, as such you will be a great communicator, able to move between technical and non-technical discussions, as well as being able to translate business needs into actionable items.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading the development of insights generation / business analysis plans
- Providing insights and recommendations on markets, competitors, customers & patients to the Brand Teams, to help develop strategic and operational tactics
- Leading strategic projects with significant business analysis components (e.g. TA prioritization assessment, LCM opportunities, etc.)
- Developing forecasting models and leading the assessment of business opportunities (including geographical expansion), root cause & situation analyses
- Managing overall market research / business analysis processes and budget, ensuring adherence to compliance and safety regulations
- Supporting the brand planning process, performing market-based situation analysis to identify issues/opportunities and identify strategies/actions to address
- Coordinating Competitive Intelligence monitoring for the assigned brand, partnering with external vendors
- Defining and tracking relevant KPIs
- Driving the development of innovative solutions to complex, unstructured problems
- Acting as HQ liaison to affiliates, fostering best practice sharing and collaboration across forecasting, CI and market research
- Master's degree in science, engineering, business administration, statistics
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in top tier consulting company &/or in strategic planning/ analytics/insights roles in the Pharma/Biopharma industry
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a top tier consulting company
Experience in supporting international product launches with Market Insights / Business Planning
- Expertise in building forecast models / business cases
- Rigorous research skills and experience with primary market research methods / techniques (quantitative and qualitative), including knowledge of questionnaire design, data analysis techniques and statistics
- Exzellent reporting and communication skills
- Strong time and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously and work under pressure
- Professional level in English, both in oral and in written communications.
Your strong communication skills and creative, open-minded personality allow you to engage, inspire and influence people at all organizational levels with future-oriented ideas and concepts. You are willing to learn new approaches and adapt well to change, leading by example and working well in a team
Your strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills combined with your rigorous research, synthesis and sense-making capabilities enable you to thrive on complex and ambiguous scenarios. You examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives, readily seeing interrelationships and cause-and-effect relationships, taking a systematic approach to successfully resolving all issues. You have demonstrated the ability to anticipate and solve problems e.g. evaluate, interpret and present highly complex data. You show a clear mindset for agile ways of working & have a proactive drive to negotiate, influence, coach and advice teams and leaders to develop impactful solutions
.About Us The Vifor Pharma Group
is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career