We are currently hiring a Multichannel and Customer Engagement Lead for our dynamic Business Operations and Marketing Excellence team. In this role you will be a key player to shape all the product omni-channel campaign, develop the Multi-Channel capabilities and be the point of contact for affiliates in regards to Multi Channel activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design, the development, and the execution & analysis of integrated omni-channel customer engagement strategies in partnership with all cross functional brand teams and supporting functions in our Global Team.
- Support shaping the omni-channel customer engagement Vision and Ambition for Vifor Pharma
- Refining and maintaining the priority business processes (e.g. multichannel campaign planning, close loop marketing, omni-channel customer engagement orchestration) and the overarching framework of technical enablers and requirements leading the selection, roll out and deployment of technologies (e.g. marketing automation, digital asset management, site factory)
- Contribute defining and executing the roadmap for work required to upskill our (global and local) cross functional brand teams and local field teams and all supporting functions (within and outside the marketing Excellence Department) driving cross functional alignment and enhancing capabilities around omni-channel customer engagement strategies (foundation and advanced)
- Support driving key performance indicators selection and reporting requirements to monitor progresses and inform decision making at all organizational level
- Support defining and executing the roadmap for the change management at all organizational level that is required to enable effective omni-channel customer engagement strategies. Deliver on assigned markets of responsibility and support other Team members on their respective scope
- Leading work for future state definition and the roadmap for its evolution including all relevant stakeholders
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- University degree or higher education qualification(s) preferably in marketing, business studies, technology / media related discipline.
- Master degree in business studies or marketing would be a plus
- Proven employment history (client or agency side) with demonstrable knowledge and experience of:
- Project management including multiple-stakeholder, budget, human resources and vendors management preferably in an international environment
- Deep knowledge of supporting functions and field roles and related operations/processes specific to Pharma. Robust experience with Patient Journey, Portfolio Management, Product lifecycle and Account Management
- Extensive knowledge of operations/processes critical to Omnichannel Marketing in Pharma (Close Loop Marketing, Customer Engagement Orchestration, Brand Planning, Multichannel plan development, Key Account management)
- Ability to design, plan & deliver multichannel / digital marketing campaigns including measuring & reporting on campaign analytics & KPIs
- Masters channels those can be enabled to elevate customer engagement including, but not limited to, web/digital design & UX principles, website development and content management, email marketing campaigns and campaign management system(s), remote interactions tools, interactive detail aid and compliant field emails
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with experience interacting with C-suite and board level executives
- Ability to conceptualize and create executive level presentations
Your strong knowledge of digital and marketing skills, your communication skills and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams will help you to build relationships across the business and support the strategy to achieve our business goals. About Us The Vifor Pharma Group
is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career