In this newly created position, we are seeking a Technical Project Manager responsible for managing projects related to our parenteral drug products. You will report to the Head of Technical Project Management and your tasks will include the following:
- Implement, drive and monitor projects for the allocated brands/CMOs
- Ensure adequate communication throughout the projects by pro-active engaging in exchange through setting-up/hosting periodic phone calls/meetings
- Establish and monitor appropriate project cost budgets, in line with Vifor budget and planning cycles
- Key interface on technical level for external partner for allocated projects/brands
- Supervise and drive appropriate and timely project implementation and adequate definition of activities.
- Support/lead ongoing activities at CMO and/or internal manufacturing site in regard to API, DP, raw- and starting material manufacturing, as required by the project scope (i.e. improvement initiatives, cost reduction)
- Contribute to writing, editing, and reviewing of documents associated with internal and external projects (i.e. Regulatory Filing, Qualification- and Validation Documentation, Master Batch Records, Product Quality Review, Deviation Reports, Risk Analyses, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Support evaluation of alternative, cost effective sourcing strategies for API, DP, starting- and raw materials by coordinating technical development work, vendor evaluation, and price negotiations
- Support goal/target achievement of respective brand organisation
- Ensure timely decision making by providing adequate background information, documentation & technical advice to decision bodies and negotiation teams
- Travel as needed to CMO sites sight for technical and strategic update meetings, to provide vendor technical oversight, and assist in trouble shooting as needed
The ideal candidate holds a degree in a Life Science, Pharmacy or Engineering degree in addition to the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the management of interdisciplinary projects in an international environment, including working with international companies and contractors
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry including CMC processes and GMP requirements
- Experience in the establishment and optimisation of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and syntheses (API, DP), including analytics
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English, additional languages are beneficial
You demonstrate a self-motivated structured working style with the managerial capability to bring projects forward. You are analytical and risk-aware way of thinking with the ability to quickly identify challenges and hurdles. You take an organised approach to project management with the ability for effective supervision and tracking. You bring a positive working attitude with the capability to motivate team members. You act as a role model for the Vifor Pharma values. About Us The Vifor Pharma Group
is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company. It aims to become the global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies. The company is the partner of choice for pharmaceuticals and innovative patient-focused solutions. Vifor Pharma Group strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for precision patient care. Vifor Pharma Group holds a leading position in all its core business activities and consists of the following companies: Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma (a joint company with Fresenius Medical Care); and OM Pharma.
Vifor Pharma Group is headquartered in Switzerland, and listed on the Swiss Stock Exchange (SIX Swiss Exchange, VIFN, ISIN: CH0364749348).
For more information, please visit www.viforpharma.com/career