Development PMO Implementation – Regulatory / GxP
#15501 | 12 month+ contract | Cambridge
James Carrera at Umbilical has partnered with an innovative Pharmaceutical client to source an experienced PMO specialist with GxP or Regulatory for a Development PMO implementation.
Updating and managing the MS Project file for the launch of the Development PMO, as well as managing the development PMO Change Management plan, as well as;
- Preparation of training materials, templates and tools with the MS Project suite of apps
- Optimising slide decks for PMO leads to deliver impactful presentations
- Maintaining the PMO glossary, MS Teams team page and customer focussed media; SharePoint or MS Project
- Assist in the design of a project repository to enable dashboard reporting for 2 levels of governance (Initiative and Project)
Educated degree level, ideally in a Scientific field you will have at least 3 years, PMO experience within a heavily regulated industry, as well as;
- Strong MS Project and advanced level MS Office skills
- Strong technical ability with project repositories
- Ability to work independently without micro management
- Highly organised; ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, to tight timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- An understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory processes, manufacturing, change control and global distribution systems is an advantage.
- Project management qualification such as PRINCE2 is desirable.
- Risk management experience
For a confidential discussion, contact James Carrera at Umbilical