My Client is a privately held biotech company Co-founded by a Nobel Laureate with a strong focus on technically challenging drug targets for small and large molecule drug discovery. The company has established a global service business with a proven track record with 100+ of global pharma and biotech partnerships in US, EU and JP
They are now seeking a candidate with strong theoretical and practical industry skills in the area of Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology for their protein science team.
- Data evaluation, data interpretation and report of generation in accordance with my client's internal regulations and the requirements for their clients in German and English
- Being part of a interdisciplinary team as a scientific expert as well as by leading teams as a project manager
- Continuous improvement of laboratory processes as well as evaluation of cutting-edge technologies
- Working within a highly experienced team from world leading universities and using a highly industrialised production platform, including LIMS, Chromatographic workstations
- Driving drug discovery processes with a strong focus on challenging targets including multidomain protein complexes, membrane proteins and complex therapeutic proteins
- Start to finish creating of protein science processes to deliver very demanding protiens in best quality
- PhD in Biochemistry, biology, chemistry or biotechnology with focus on protein chemistry
- Strong background in structural biology, ideally with experience in working with multidomain protein complexes
- In-depth knowledge of protein-biochemical, molecular biological and cell culture working methods
- Practical experience in the field of assay technology and industrial biophysical methods
- Great organisational skills and independent and structured way of working paired with a high degree of teamwork and communication skills
- Strong desire and interest in taking on project management activities
- Professional experience in the life science industry would be a PLUS
In return, my client is offering an innovative environment in an exciting industry working with renowned experts in their fields, as well as providing an inspiring working atmosphere as fertile ground for the candidates further development with additional comprehensive training. As well as an open corporate culture with multicultural team members.
If you are interested or know anyone who is, feel free to send your or their CV to email@example.com alternatively give me a call on +49 892 109 3363 extension 3330
Please note - this role is for candidates who currently hold a valid work permit for Germany or for EU citizens.