Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs with treatment of Cancer. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Digital Biomarker Clinical Scientist, Neuroscience for a 12-months contract to be based in Basel.
As an ideal candidate you should have at experience in clinical research and trials with a passion for digital healthcare. You will be joining the digital biomarker team within pRED. Experience with software development is appreciated.
- Work in cross-functional teams to define unmet measurement needs and design/refine digital biomarker approaches;
- Conduct supportive solution landscaping, literature and data reviews;
- Develop user requirements for digital biomarker solutions and collaborate with the technical team to successfully implement or source these solutions;
- Design and execute advisory boards and qualitative studies, including physician and patient focus groups, to establish clinical meaningfulness and patient relevance of digital biomarkers and digital clinical outcomes and optimize the usability of remote patient monitoring solutions;
- Design and project manage small, targeted studies or technical assessments to complement main clinical studies;
- Provide guidance on clinical study designs and the analyses required to get from raw sensor data to digital biomarkers and digital clinical outcomes, and ultimately clinical trial endpoints;
- For regulatory filing packages (e.g. FDA, EMA), provide digital biomarker and digital clinical outcome subject matter expertise and write required content and documentation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Advanced degree in cognitive neuroscience, clinical neuroscience, outcomes research, psychometrics, or a related medical or natural science discipline;
- Experience in clinical research and experimental design, ideally in a pharmaceutical or related industry setting;
- Experience in measurement development for clinical trials, including psychometric analyses;
- Experience with Digital solutions, wearable device, Electrophysiological monitoring, EEG,ECG;
- Real passion for transforming healthcare using digital technology, especially for modernizing clinical endpoints in drug development and improving disease management and patient care;
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to shape and manage project scope;
- Previous clinical experience in neuroimmunological (e.g. Multiple Sclerosis), neurodevelopmental (e.g. Autism Spectrum Disorder), neurodegenerative (e.g. Parkinson's disease) and neuromuscular disorders (e.g. Spinal Muscular Atrophy) is a plus;
- Experience with software development projects, and especially with functional requirement models like use case and user story development, and requirement gathering is a plus.