Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs with treatment of Cancer. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior PK/PD programmer for a 12 months contract to be based in Basel area.
As an ideal candidate you should have a scientific background with technical knowledge of PK/PD and data management, with Strong knowledge and experience of R, SAS and SHINY
- Conduct Model and PK/PD Parameters database creation; Extract models; Digitize data.
- Convert existing models into SBML compatible format.
- Develop R-Shiny applications to facilitate quantitative data analysis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- Bachelor or Master in either a life science field or mathematics / Statistics.
- 2 years in a similar position working with PK/PD data.
- Strong knowledge and experience of R, SAS and Shiny.
- Experience in data pooling and graphical representation.
- Knowledge of pre-clinical PK, PD, Tox, NCA and modeling concepts.
- Excellent understanding of SBML ( Systems Biology Markup Language).
- Experience in data digitization.
Communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with the different functional groups.