The Healthcare Development Manager is responsible for supporting our client’s new business development efforts with the launch of their new product across the UK.
- Identification of the key HCPs who may be seeing the target patient group
- Develop a new business development strategy
- Shape the long term customer facing team development
- Understand the key audience, messaging and materials needed
- Developing sales opportunities with HCPs to endorse or recommending
- Sales – experience of selling to healthcare across primary care, secondary care and with CCGs/health boards
- Marketing – experience/ involvement in supporting marketing strategy, brand plan development & material development
- Project leadership/management – experience in working in &/or leading cross functional teams to tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel across the country as required
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)