A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a truly innovative Global digital leader in the pharmaceutical industry in the midst of an exciting digital transformation in healthcare, based in Switzerland as a UX Expert in Medical Application Development for an initial 12-month contract, with a view to renewing.
This prospect is an exciting and challenging position, where you will have the responsibility to design and develop state of the art, bold concepts from the early phase of development concentrating on the patient-centred approach with these exceptional applications. You will work in a highly collaborative environment, expanding in-house proficiencies within the Development Team.
- Develop human-centric and of user-friendly mobile or web applications with a focus on software as a Medical Device
- Develop a bold and innovative design concept
- Create and develop user flows, wireframes and generate UX mock-ups including click-prototypes
- Lead the collaboration with external partners
- Create and document the UX improvement process
- Bachelor degree in Design or human-related factors
- Experience as a UX specialist in app development with human factor experience
- Experience within a multicultural environment and working cross-functionally
- Experience in user-centred design process, human-computer interface, atomic design, and data analysis methodologies
- Thorough knowledge of relevant human factors regulations, standards, and guidelines for medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging
- Experience in working with suppliers and contractors
- Proven experience of leading a small team
- Fluent in English and German including technical writing
In return, you will receive
- A long-term contract with a view for renewal
- Opportunity to be part of revolutionising the healthcare industry
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent rates of pay
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Eleri on (+41) 615 880 066 or (+44) 1237 059 662 for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Eleri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleri is a search consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. In the course of this job offer the selected employee will be employed for hiring of services. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.