Great opportunity available for recent PHD graduates (or master degree with experience) as scientific and technical support specialist within the research/pharma industry.
Business fluency in Dutch is a must.
Our client is a large player in the clinical diagnostics and life science world and their market value has quadrupled over the last 5 years. Because of their growth, they can offer development opportunities on a national but also international level.
The team is hard working, but quite down to earth and very friendly.
You will get full training at the start and more learning opportunities throughout your career in the business.
What are your main tasks:
- Technical and application support to customers during their research
- Communicates with sales, technical service and other teams within the business
- helping customers on use of the products, solving problems which arise during use
- Fluency in Dutch and English + knowledge of other EU languages is a plus
- Recent PHD graduate in a life sciences/pharma subject, master degree candidates with experience can also apply
- Experience in research and/or life science
- laboratory experience is a plus
- knowledge of one or more of the following: PCR / Genomics / antibodies / transfection / chromatography / flow cytometry
For more information, contact Koen Laeremans from Nonstop Consulting via this advertisement or via linkedin.