For one of Planet Pharma’s clients we have a new opportunity for a Clinical Trial Manager to work for an exciting biotech company in the Netherlands.
Working as a Clinical Trial Manager you will be responsible for the full clinical development life cycle expertise and the management of external vendors (CROs). Working across a range of therapeutic areas, but with a focus in immuno-oncology and cell therapies, the remit is broad and varied.
This is a growing organisation and should present a unique and challenging opportunity for someone experienced in clinical trials to be part of an exciting new area within clinical trials.
The position is offered through a contract of employment and office based in southern Netherlands (some flexible home working on offer) and with competitive compensation and benefits on offer.
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have:
- Life Sciences (or related) Degree
- Proven experience within clinical trial management
- Experience managing vendors/CROs and be adept at using your excellent relationship management skills to drive delivery
- Team player with advanced communication skills also required
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands and fluent in English
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0)208 090 6288.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.