About the role
Helping our customers achieve their mission faster is what we are all about. We have our customers in mind in everything we do. We aim to provide a world class experience for our customers through the channel of the customer's choice, whether it's using our website, email or talking to our talented Customer Service Specialists.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you should love to help people and solve problems. You need to be able to prioritise, multitask, think logically and communicate well. Attention to detail is very important as we really want to get it right for our customers the first time. Previous service centre experience isn't necessary but ideally you have customer service experience and understand the importance of giving every customer an excellent experience.
You will need to be comfortable in an environment where change is a constant, at Abcam we are always striving to improve everything we do. Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle customer enquiries by email s and telephone s
- Ensure do the best to offer excellent service to our customers
- Ensure KPI are achieved
- Focus on tNPS and always work out improvements to provide better service
- Fully understand and manage the whole ordering process of distributor ordering model and KA /end users ordering model
- Externally monitor and coordinate with KA/ end users and distributors on their quotation issuing, order process, payments and shipments in terms of compliance, accuracy and on time.
- Internally communicate with finance and logistic team on operation side to meet the needs of KA and arrange the shipments
- Coordinate with AbGenius team and sales team to support related service
- Create new KA in sales cloud, manage the hierarchy and associate to the orders in order to reflect on Tableau correctly
- Support LVO on cost calculation and lead time inquiry with supply chain LVO/bespoke team and communicate internally
- Handle distributors and end users' requests of investigate authenticity of products
- Cooperate with Mkt team to launch regional promotion and apply discount to orders
- Proactively contact customers with information about their order
- Support other team members when needed
- Recommend promotions and product alternatives to customers when appropriate
- Look for ways that you can continually improve how you do your job
- C omplete the tasks manager assigned to you on time
- Monitor and trace the shipments to the customers until be received and cooperate with logistic team to handle any unusual shipments
- Be supportive on China Project in terms of CS part and take part in training related activities.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Basic level of customer service experience
- Good level of computer literacy, prior knowledge of CRM systems is a bonus
- Customer focused approach, with customer satisfaction being a core driver
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Well-developed communication skills (both written and verbal including numeracy) and listening skills
- Excellent objection handling skills