Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic environment!
As a member of our hardworking team, you will play a Project Manager role within our Oncology and Cell Therapeutics team. You will be encouraged to add towards a culture of project group excellence with a focus on process improvement, and adding value to exceed client needs. This includes the management of the project budget, timelines, and deliverables. Lead a cross-functional project team in accordance with client specifications, and contractual timelines. Direct all reporting on the progress of projects to ICON clients. Collaborate with business development to ensure we have dedicated commercial aptitude. Also, interact and build relationships with both internal and external partners, and identify new avenues for growth.What you will need:
Why join us?
- Project Management experience within Clinical Research, you can develop an approach to driving performance and success in a global environment
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine, science or equivalent working experience and qualification in Project Management is desirable but not essential
- You'll have specific experience with Phase II - III clinical studies in Oncology, Hematology or Cell Therapeutics
- A confident communicator, with strong client management skills and strong decision-making skills
- Positive attitude with an excellent work ethic and attention to detail
- You can be office based or home based in any of our European locations and need to be willing to travel up to 25% as needed
ICON provides you with the innovative resources to be successful in delivering results, supporting others and becoming a trusted partner. Ongoing development is vital for us! You will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas and improve your skillset.
We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people, and they are truly what set us apart. Other than working with an outstanding team of hardworking and ambitious people we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at the interview stage.What's next?
Following your application, one of our dedicated recruiters will contact you and if successful, we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.