This is an exciting opportunity to join ICON
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
As a Senior Clinical Trial Manager at ICON, lead clinical deliverables, oversee a global clinical team within Phase II-III Women's Health projects. Act as the point of contact for the internal team and client, develop the clinical plan, implement protocol training requirements and maintain key clients' relationships.The role
What you need
- Lead the global team clinical team (including CRA's) on projects, providing the team with direction guidance
- Build in all necessary project training built in for assigned clinical staff and track relevant clinical project deliverables, use appropriate tracking and budgeting tools
- Update the sponsor clinical team with key aspects of the project actions and updates
- ICON is seeking experience in relevant therapeutic areas outlined above ; Menopause, Endometriosis or other Women's Health clinical studies
- University/Bachelor's Degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree/experience
- Thorough understanding of ICH GCP and relevant regulations for the conduct of clinical trials
- Due to the nature of this position, the employee will travel approx. 25%. Therefore, dependent on the employee's location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Driver's license
This position is open to be based in any of ICON European locations and includes flexibility to work full or part-time home based, depending on your proximity to an ICON officeBenefits of Working at ICON
Other than working with an outstanding team of ambitious people, we also offer a very competitive compensation package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our employees as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.EOE race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet/national origin Benefits of Working in ICON :
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.